Cracked or otherwise damaged screens are the most common type of damage we repair.
Most screen replacements can be done as a same day service, and all replacements come with a standard 3 month warranty.
Also, if you are experiencing:
- Backlight not working (everything is very dark)
- Screen is all white
- Display has coloured lines or minor cracks
- Touchscreen is not sensitive or there are dead areas
Then you very likely will need the screen replaced. Keep in mind also that most new phones have the glass touchscreen and display together as one part, so they may have to be replaced together.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you use genuine parts for your repairs?
- We actually give you a choice. We stock both genuine parts and aftermarket equivalents.
- What is the difference between aftermarket and genuine parts?
- There is no quality difference between the parts we use, in fact, we offer the same warranty on both. However, if you have an active warranty with your phone, using an aftermarket part will void it.
- Why do all the quotes I get for repairing a particular handset vary so much?
- There are several reasons, the most significant of which is that some claim to use genuine parts but in fact use aftermarket copies. This allows them to quote much cheaper than companies using only genuine parts. It may be impossible to tell whether you have an original part until your manufacturer rejects your warranty claim, and by then it’s too late.
- At Fix A Phone, we are often able to provide better prices through volume. We repair a large number of phones daily from all manufacturers, which gives us the flexibility to provide competitive prices across the board.
- In any case, if you do happen to find a better price for your repair, let usk now and we will beat it by at least 5%*.